Let Miss Pop-Ins help you turn your
to-do list into a TA-DA list.
These days, there are more and more demands on our time and pressure to get it all done yourself.
Do you know what your time is worth? Stop for a moment and think about all those small but regular jobs that you could have offloaded in the last month. How much of your spare time did they add up to? If only you had an extra and affordable pair of hands to take care of all that stuff for you.
Miss Pop-Ins Personal Concierge service is that extra affordable pair of hands. It’s perfect for busy people who appreciate the value of their time and know that they don’t have to do-it-all personally. I can do all that running around for you; be your at-home stand-in for repairs, installations and deliveries bookings; or help with those “someday” home decluttering projects. As your extra pair of hands, I can help you free up your time so you can focus on the things that are important to you.
With today’s technologically advanced smart phones and the use of video calling, you can still get on with work or business while I am your stand-in. I can take your pet to vet or groomer and video call you to consult with them. You can still talk to your repairperson or tradesman to discuss the service or installation needs as I can video call you once they arrive.
With Miss Pop-Ins to help, you can focus your valuable time on your work or business, make your life less stressed, and spend your free time doing what you really enjoy.
Here are just a few ideas of how clients use Miss Pop-Ins Personal Concierge:
- Being your at-home stand-in for those waiting around at home times when you get that “appointment window” for large item deliveries, home repairs or installations bookings.
- Personal shopping and assistance with local errand running and odd jobs
- Lifestyle & household support for busy people, families and FIFO workers
- Supervising the Removalist crew, packing and unpacking support for house moves
- Taking the mountain of DVDs & CDs you’ve accumulated to declutter and downsize the amount of storage space they take up
- Help with household decluttering projects and drop off charity donations
- Loving and compassionate assistance in difficult times with deceased estate decluttering and organising
- Home office organisation and paperwork scanning, filing or arranging secure destruction
Personal Concierge Services can be pre-booked starting at 2-hour minimum. Advance purchase is available at a discounted hourly rate for packages of hours for those big projects.
|Personal Concierge Service Booked in advance for single day use||Redland City||South East Suburbs|
|Personal Concierge Service 2-hour block (minimum) * ¨||$60.00||$66.00|
|Personal Concierge Service 3-hour block * ¨||$80.00||$88.00|
|Personal Concierge Service 4-hour block * ¨||$100.00||$110.00|
Packages available for advance purchase of bulk Personal Concierge
(hours valid for 6 months from date of purchase)
|Request quote||Request quote|
* As Miss Pop-Ins guarantees to be on-site for the hours booked in advance, refunds or credit for any unused hours (in a single-day booking) cannot be offered.
¨ Surcharges apply per booking terms for late notice bookings or booked service overruns due to delays
All listed Pet Sitting services are subject to availability and applicable booking terms and cancellation policy. Surcharges apply:
- All Queensland Government gazette Public Holidays, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve;
- Service visits outside Redland City Council boundaries;
- Late notice bookings of less than 24hours;
- Weekend Pet Transportation Service